January 30, 2010

Master bootleg: Devin Townsend Project - 2010-01-29 - Northern Lights, Clifton Park, NY

This is the second consecutive night I saw Devin Townsend live, and I was able to get very close to the stage as Northern Lights is a relatively small venue. He played two songs from the four-album series he's been working on (releasing two thus far, Ki and Addicted). Support him and buy the music if you like it!

FLAC and MP3 downloads here.

Devin Townsend Project
January 29, 2010
Northern Lights
Clifton Park, NY

Source: Audience
Taper: sethrich
Generation: Master
Lineage: SP-BMC-9 > SP-SPSB-8 > Edirol R-09HR
Transfer: Edirol R-09HR (16 bit, 44 kHz WAV) > pyro Audio Creator LE > WAV > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC

Devin Townsend - vocals, guitar
Dave Young - guitar
Brian Waddell - bass
Ryan Van Poederooyen - drums

01 -Intro-
02 Disruptr
03 Supercrush
04 Kingdom
05 -Interlude-
06 Truth / Om
07 By Your Command

4 comments:

Trism said...

Hey dude, I'd love to hear this show but the share folder you've listed isn't coming up with anything. Would you be able to list the separate files of maybe make a new share folder?

Seth said...

I think MediaFire is having troubles today because I'm not able to access the site either. So just check back now and then and I'm sure everything will be OK eventually. Thanks for your interest!

Trism said...

Woo hoo it's working now! Great stuff =o)

Would you mind if I hosted the files and posted them on my blog? I would credit you of course =oD

Seth said...

Sure, you can share my files, no problem. Thanks for asking and giving credit where credit is due. Enjoy!