July 13, 2013

Review: Aurorae lavender pledge candle


I'm not a big fan of strong scented things, but the scent of the Aurorae candle is pleasant and not overwhelming. It's nice! If there is one candle to consider for relaxation, it's lavender. Lavender has many beneficial properties, and in this case, it can calm the mind and also soothe headaches.

I keep the candle at my bedside so I can easily light it, lay back, and relax. After long days of staring at computer screens and fiddling with my smartphone, it's not easy to "turn my brain off." Burning nicely without any black smoke, sometimes it helps me fall asleep, and sometimes it doesn't. Either way, it's great for when bedtime is nearing. I'm curious to know if Aurorae will make another other scent...

Like my review? Please leave a "yes" helpful vote for my Amazon review. Thank you!

No comments: